Monday, March 23, 2009

Back Pain

My back pain came back hunting me since last thursday
Wanted to take emergency leave at 3pm that day but failed...
thanks to my new colleague...

Rushing to the hospital after 4,
end up it was closed....
So.... Take EL again for friday...
Went to hospital, acupuncture again... plus suction...
Then the doctor say suspect might have slip disc...
Ask me go for CT scan which cost 300 ringgit..

CT scan, what is it??
Tan tan say no need afraid wo...
I must believe my cute nurse fren de...
But i still think very expensive la...

1 week more to gold coast leh...
Somemore sit in the Air Asia for 7 hrs..
I must get well!!!!!
I want go there sit the rides larr...
If not no point going what...

Hope the result of the scan shows that i'm healthy...
Hehe... But why am i having back pain then??
Erm... leave it to the doctors.. Haha...


--thia--

No comments: