Friday, March 6, 2009

besties??

At last... u admitted everything...
What i thought of for so long..
It came true...
But do you really think i'm the 1 who will gossip around?
Am i this kind of fren in your heart?

I'm confused, for how you treated me...
I might not be as smart as "AS",
not as pretty and atractive.
i'm not saying that she is bad or what..
Just we are both your fren,
but the way you treat both of us is totally different.

If you really think that i'm your best fren,
please give some responds.
Not being like now
NO care, no contact...
I've already done my part,
Keep contact u, ask you out.
Or u want me to drive to your house?
Knock on your door?

You manage to go out with ur R gang,
they are your best frens i know...
but just once in a while we go out
for a cup of tea...
is it really hard for you??

Just hope u can come out next tuesday.
That is what i hope most.


---thia---

1 comment:

SiEwXiAnAkA said...

hey~~
through this thingy i really think that you will gossip about her thou~~ hehe if u wont then u wont wrote here mar~~... and can u plz specify what you mean by R gang???